Saturday, April 30, 2011

Stuck.

I'm stuck. It's driving me crazy.

Over the last few months, I haven't been training. I've been working out. I've been doing whatever my body can handle. No real goals because I couldn't reasonably set them. I couldn't do some of my favorite things: squat, clean, power snatch, running (the really short, really fast kind.)

In a way it's good, because it's reignited a spark. I was okay with just working out, until it got to the point where I really couldn't do that anymore. Now I want to TRAIN. I want to COMPETE. I want to bring a little fire. I'd like to try my hand at seriously training the Olympic lifts, and competing. But who knows when the knees will be better? I'm trying. Keep your fingers crossed.

Training

Unfortunately, didn't make it to Midtown today. But I have been eating a whole lot, so at least I've got that going for me.

No comments: