Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Workout, 3/27/2007

5 rounds for time:

10 Goblet Squats, 55 lbs
10 Dumbbell Swings, 55 lbs
10 pullups

Time: 12:41

Rest

3 rounds for time:

10 Goblet Squats, 55 lbs
10 One Arm Snatch Pulls (5 each side), 55 lbs
10 dips

Time: 10:12

Handstand practice

Comments: Good stuff today. I had intended five rounds of the second circuit, but by the third round I had lost so much "zip" that I was losing metabolic stimulus. I decided to call it quits after that. Pullups went pretty well, done mostly in sets of 3 and 4 with a few doubles and one single. Glad I found that bar, though I pissed some people off keeping them from doing their retarded cable work - bonus! I haven't worked on handstands in a long time, but it went pretty well. I just did some supports against the wall and kick-to-handstands. I can't really hold the freestanding handstand, but when I do the kick-to-handstands for a while, I can feel my balance in the movement improving.

Rest tomorrow.

No comments: