Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Blueprint


It was a rough couple of days, but I've been listening to HOV all day, and my Swag is on high.

This is what I'm going to be doing as of June 6, whether my knees are better or not.

Monday
Snatch to 1-2 misses, drop to 80% of best and work back up
Clean & jerk heavy single, 10-15 reps of volume with 85-90%
Squat 5x5 high bar

Tuesday
Snatch, whatever I feel like
Press/Push Press, 15ish reps of volume
Barbell Rows, for the Yammage

Thursday
Clean & Jerk heavy single, volume whatever
Front Squat 3x5
Weighted Chins, for the Yokeage

Saturday
Snatch to max
C&J to max
Squat 3RM, 2RM, or 1RM high bar

I will do GPP as well: plyos on Monday and Thursday (before training, probably in the AM,) sprint intervals/hills on Tuesday and Saturday (after training whenever possible.)

4 days a week, three movements a day, HEAVY FUCKING DUTY EVERY DAMN TIME.

No comments: