Friday, May 13, 2011

Tattoo Girl

Hey there tattoo girl
Innocence and ink
I like the way you sink
Into my skin
Fill me with color
And sound
The blues and belief
Fire and cool relief
From the bite marks
You left on me
But don't worry
Tattoo girl
I like the way
Your needle stings
*************************************************************************************
*************************************************************************************

Mobility

Had an adjustment from Dr.Aaron Gaily at Gonstead Family Chiropractic in Monterey. I am highly skeptical of chiropractors in general – Doc Gaily is the real deal. Check him out.

Got a "massage" from People-Mechanic Rob Fontecchio. Rob is the best People-Mechanic there is, but he sucks at "technology," and so doesn't have a "website," so I can't "link" him.

No comments: